Entry requirements: Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing - ETM
This course has been awarded an endorsed 'Professional Recognition' from Active IQ
- Current ETM Instructors who would like to expand their skills and technical knowledge to teach safe, effective and multi-levelled ETM based Step classes
- Those already running such sessions without any formal training
bpm active have created 3 exciting Step programmes of which are delivered and presented during the course:
These provide excellent suggested guidelines and structure of which help towards successful teaching formats for sustainable and multi-level classes.
There is no license fee and no monthly costs, we provide ongoing support and networking, plus use of logos and advertising materials and sharing of choreography ideas.
- How to design a range of safe and effective Step Exercise to Music classes
- Essential Step teaching skills
- Structure and guidelines for class formats
- Step Essentials - base moves
- Step overload principles
- Step orientation and terminology
- Technique and teaching of safe Stepping
- Routine breakdown, learning curves and layering
- Techniques for multi-level teaching