Online Fitness Instructor Courses
New Elearning Gym Instructor Course!
- Learn at home at your own pace
- Personal tutor support
- Comprehensive Elearning package via Central YMCA Qualifications
- Introductory all-in price just £495. Limited offer to first 10 students
Contact bpm active for more details or book now! 07732427882, email@example.com
Candidates must be 16 years old or over. There are no other entry requirements; however, it is recommended that you have some experience of exercising within the Gym environment, using Free Weights and Cardiovascular Machines.
This course is suitable for those who wish to become a Gym Instructor in a private health club, leisure centre, or gain the first step on their career ladder towards becoming a Personal Trainer.
- Anatomy and physiology including:
- the heart and circulatory system
- the respiratory system
- structure and function of the skeleton
- musculoskeletal system
- postural and core stability
- the nervous and energy systems and their relation to exercise
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- How to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- How to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- The skills and knowledge required to plan and prepare a gym-based exercise programme with apparently healthy adults - both individuals and groups. This may include young people in the 14-16 age range, provided they are part of a larger adult group. Client groups also covered are older adults, ante and postnatal clients and disabled clients provided the relevant contraindications and key safety guidelines are observed
- Students are encouraged to dedicate time to their learning, prior to and during their studies.
- Tutors have extensive experience and are actively working in the Health and Fitness industry.
- For the practical assessment students are required to bring a 'body' on their practical assessment date.
- Multiple choice theory paper
- Practical examination
Register of Exercise Professionals
- Allows learners entry to REPs at Level 2
- REPs CPD points: 20
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Course Dates & Times
Venues for Assessments
includes Elearning online Package, Course Manuals, Certification and Assessment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Easy Pay Options
Download booking form and send a nonrefundable deposit of £100 made payable to bpm active to secure your place to:
bpm active, Unit 26, BSS House, Cheney Manor, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2PJ
Credit Card payments call 0773 242 7882