Level 3 Award in Conversion of Advanced Fitness Instructor to Personal Trainer
This award has been created to allow learners who hold the Level 3 Certificate in Advanced Fitness Instructing (NQF) to 'upskill' and achieve Personal Trainer status without them having to duplicate learning.
The award comprises units that have been mapped to the revised CYQ QCF Certificate in Personal Training and so allows immediate Recognition of Prior Achievement (RPA).
This qualification is only available to learners who have successfully achieved the Level 3 Certificate in Fitness in Advanced Instructing in the context of Gym (NQF).
Instructors who hold the Level 3 Certificate in Advanced Fitness Instructing (NQF) to 'upskill' and achieve Personal Trainer status and gain access to the Level 3 Personal Trainer category on the REPs framework and 20 CPD points which, when combined with the four points that can be achieved free of charge annually by completing the online questions from the REPs journal articles, is enough to meet your CPD requirements for the next two years.
- Anatomy and physiology covering the heart and circulatory system, the endocrine system and their relation to exercise and health
- How to design physical activity programmes which are suited to a range of environments
- How to carry out appropriate physical measurements of clients
- How to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme
Unit based plus home study required
- Multiple choice theory paper/eAssessment
- Practical examination
Register of Exercise Professionals
- Allows entry to REPs at Level 3
- REPs CPD points: 20
Course Dates & Times
Award in Conversion of Advanced Fitness Instructor to Personal Trainer Status
|Friday 1st, Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd March 2013
|Friday 12th, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th April 2013
Wiltshire - bpm active Training Studio, Unit 26, BSS House, Cheney Manor, Swindon, SN2 2PJ
Price includes certificate, assessment and manuals
Download booking form and send a nonrefundable deposit of £100 made payable to bpm active to secure your place to:
bpm active Training Studio, Unit 26, BSS House, Cheney Manor, Swindon, SN2 2PJ
To pay by Credit Card call 0773 242 7882
Contact email@example.com for Easy Pay Options